Single & Double Hung
Single Hung: On single hung windows, the top sash is fixed in place and does not move or tilt in, but the bottom is operable.
Double Hung: On double hung windows both sash in the window frame are operable, meaning they move up and down. The sashes on a double hung window also tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Low maintenance
- Full screen on exterior for maximum ventilation
- Classic style and energy efficient
- Triple-seal weatherstrip for tight sash seal
- Color-matched screen bar, metal tilt latches and locks
- Custom and standard sizes