what you prefer
Choose Your Style
Entrance Systems – Fiberglass Or Steel
Attractive entry doors are an important part of any home’s curb appeal. Available in a wide variety of low-maintenance fiberglass and steel entry doors, with or without decorative glass.
- Inexpensive material that is also quite reliable and durable
- Flexibility with color, as steel is paintable, allowing you to match your existing style and color scheme
- Customization; steel doors can be insulated for added protection
- Easy to maintain
Hinged patio doors: Panels made mainly from glass that swing in or out.
- superior energy efficiency
- many design styles and harware options
- clear, unobstructed view
French Patio Doors
French patio doors A two panel glass door where both panels operate and swing either inward or outward.
- rooms feel brighter and less closed-in
- save money by only heating/cooling the part of the room you are using
- suitable to create a division/connection between two rooms
There are many beautiful wood entry doors to choose from and can be purchased at very affordable prices. A multitude of different wood species and design options allow you to find entry doors that will compliment your home. Solid wood entry doors can come in either raised panel, flat panel, or with a solid flush.
- wood grain is one of the most attractive features of a wooden exterior door
- superior durability and insulation
- reduce the amount of noise you hear from the outdoors
- can be custom made to fit any size opening or trimmed to a specific size doorway
Interior doors come in a vast array of styles and materials.
Pocket doors: These doors slide horizontally into the wall, saving space while allowing for privacy.
French doors: These doors come in pairs and swing open to create a grand entrance.
Bi-fold doors: A popular option for closets and pantries, these doors create a low profile when opened.
Dutch doors: These unique doors feature a top and bottom half that can open and close independently or together.
Sliding patio doors A combination of fixed and sliding glass door panels that operate solid brass roller trucks. Available in 2-, 3- or 4- lite configurations with the operable panel available in any position.
- require less space
- great source of natural light
- available in both traditional and contemporary styles